Integrity Healthcare of Herrin has transitioned to a beautifully decorated facility, which houses those suffering from memory deficit related disease processes. Local artist, Christine Deshazo, created customized murals depicting cozy cottages in friendly neighborhoods, scenes of lake shores, vistas of sprawling farms and vintage trains … all to assist our residents find their way.
We provide trusted memory care with 24-hour supervision and round-the-clock services specific to the needs of those with memory deficits and other related illnesses. Our Administrator and Director of Nursing are Certified Dementia Practitioners. All the staff at IHC of Herrin have had extensive training regarding dementia care including these topics:
- Signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia
- Behaviors related to the person’s needs and environment
- What providing a safe environment means for a person with dementia
- How to communicate with a person with dementia
- Ability centered care
- Promoting dignity, independence, and choice
- Medical and social needs
- Assessing resident capabilities
- Planning and facilitating activities
- Communication with families
When your loved one is no longer safe in their home or when their care-giver is at risk, it is time to seek the structure provided by Treasures of Time.
Don’t feel guilty. Just contact us.
When living at home is no longer an option,
Integrity Healthcare of Herrin and
our Treasures of Time programming are the answers you need.
We are Integrity. We are Care You Can Trust.